Web and integration developer
We are looking for an experienced web- and integration developer who wants to be a part of developing our digital infrastructure. If you want to become a part of an international workplace with a great work environment and with opportunities for you to put your personal touch on your tasks, now is the time to apply.
In QualiWare, we deliver quality software to customers globally, for example, SOS, ATP, SKAT, and The Department of National Defence Canada.
Currently, we are looking for a skilled web- and integration developer, who is interested in becoming a part of our competent and pleasant team.
- To improve on our digital infrastructure, our internal and external systems work together. You will therefore take part in developing relevant integrations.
- To understand our organization – and be an active part of the team in terms of translating the internal and external demands for solutions.
- To contribute in the developing of intuitive user interfaces on our websites, web-based services etc., in close collaboration with our designers and communication specialists.
- Have a solid technical knowledge and a excellent knowledge about web- and especially integration development
- Have experience in developing and the use of web services
- Have a relevant education and a minimum of 3 years web developing experience
- Are good at documenting your work
- Are fluent in both written and spoken English
- Are ready for a security clearance
- It would be advantageous if you are good at taking initiative, and enjoy working together with colleagues across teams and professional groups.
- An exciting day, which you can make your own
- A company wherein you can unfold your professional creativity
- A good work environment with a focus on well-being, work-life balance, and the development of the individual
- Helpful, dedicated, and very competent colleagues
- A competitive wage and pension, with health insurance
- Diversity, kindness, and propriety are all strong values at QualiWare.