Solution Architect in Compliance and Enterprise Architecture
Do you want to contribute to our Customer Success for compliance? And make our customers stay competitive through innovation of Enterprise Architecture?
- Are you eager to keep your skills in programming and configuring complex IT tool competitive in the market?
- Are you driven by a curiosity for technology, and by solving challenges on your own?
- Do you see the strength in working as a team, covering everything from pre-sales to delivery and maintenance?in working as a team, covering everything from pre-sales to delivery and maintenance?
- Do you like to complete numerous short-term goals rather than a small number of long-term goals?
- Do you want to be responsible for your own deliverables?
- And do you appreciate working in a SCRUM-like organized team?
- You will be participating in installing, upgrading, configuring, and compling with the support agreement by QualiWare products
- You will take part in the running and maintaining of our MyQualiWare in Azure
- You will be involved in customer workshops for specifying the technical solution to customer needs together with our senior consultants
- You will be innovating our Service Delivery team in the scope of SCRUM.
- You have a relevant education (Minimum a relevant Bachelor or Master´s degree in computer science, IT, Programming, or similar)
- You have about 0-5 years of experience within IT solution architecture
- You have basic knowledge about IT infrastructure including Microsoft technologies
- You have an interest in Enterprise Architecture including framework, tools, and compliance requirements, and wish to learn more
- You are fluent in Danish and English.
- You have an analytical mindset
- You are good at establishing customer relations
- You demonstrate leadership in your own tasks
- You can communicate clearly
- You have an agile approach to planning.
What we offer
- An exciting day, which you can make your own
- A company wherein you can unfold your professional creativity
- A good work environment with a focus on well-being, work-life balance, and the development of the individual
- Helpful, dedicated, and very competent coworkers
- A competitive wage and pension, with health insurance
- Diversity, kindness, and propriety are all strong values at QualiWare.
QualiWare was founded in Copenhagen by four friends, 30 years ago. The spirit of entrepreneurship and the passion for our product still have an impact on the way we work. We welcome new ideas with positivity, and thoughts are quickly translated into action.
Today, we have offices and partners all over the world. We live by developing quality software to companies within Enterprise Architecture, Quality Management, and Business Process Management.
As examples of costumers of QualiWare, these can be mentioned: SOS, SKAT, ATP. The Department of National Defense Canada.
QualiWare uses Convision A/S as a Recruitment Partner.
Please contact, Sofie Strecker on e-mail: email@example.com by phone: + 45 27 29 22 28, for further information about the position.