Would you like the opportunity to influence your workplace, product and business as a whole? Then you may be the Solution Architect we are looking for!
In QualiWare, you have the freedom to and are encouraged to take initiative. Do you have a new or better way to do things, don’t hesitate to share! You will work in our Danish headquarters, where we have projects of different sizes and types. You will build close working relationships and expand your business understanding and experience that your expertise makes a difference for our customers.
About the job
You will be a part of our ‘Service Delivery’ team where your primary role will be to understand our costumers needs and advise them towards the best solution. Our main goal is to make sure that our customers have a good experience and that our product delivers the value it is supposed to. We are responsible for installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of our products located at our customers or in a cloud environment.
To reach this goal we have a close collaboration with our customers about their individual business needs. This includes:
- Advising and giving instructions to our customers about the use of the product
- Configuration of the product through
- Developing of Query Result View, Report Definition etc.
- Developing of QCL script (QualiWare Command Language)
- Installing and upgrading QualiWare to newer versions
- Participating in onsite customer projects. This may be long-term tasks within configuration and operation to make sure the client’s business needs are met
- Collecting and transforming customer feedback to specific “change requests”
The core of this job is to deliver complex solutions that easily solve business needs for our customers. The job requires you to collaborate with many different industries and people. It is therefore important that you find energy in solutions that you solve and in cooperation with the customer. In addition, it's important to appreciate the diversity you will meet in terms of both industries and personalities.
We expect you to have experience with:
- Systems like QualiWares used in interdisciplinary environments and involves super users without IT-background
- Programming used for QCL (QualiWare Command Language) configuration of the QualiWare product
- development using Microsoft technologies (C# and .NET) is an advance, since our software suite is based on those technologies. This is relevant for development as well as error tracing
- Testing, structured troubleshooting and analysis and reproduction of incidents
We expect that as a minimum you have a bachelor’s degree within IT, computer science, informatics or something similar. At QualiWare we believe that talent comes in all shapes and all levels of experience. We accept all types of qualified candidates and we encourage newly educated to apply for the position. We value candidates who have the drive and a good understanding of the business.
This position requires a lot of customer contact, so it is import that you are a good communicator and comfortable with people in all professional levels. Our customers are both leaders, super users with and without IT-background.
This job requires that you are well-structured and that you have an eye for details. It is also important that you respect deadlines and finish assignments before starting new ones.
We offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and health insurance. In addition, there are several staff benefits such as a gym, canteen and several annual social events.
We are looking for the ideal candidate to start as soon possible and interviews are held on a regular basis. The recruitment is carried out by execute.dk, who securely and discreetly processes your application and information.
We expect you to write and speak both Danish and English fluently.
Are you interested?
Please contact Service Delivery Manager, Claus Pedersen on tlf. +45 4547 0745 or firstname.lastname@example.org
QualiWare enable positive change by providing tools, methods and services that ensure coherency, consensus and consistency, and we support the agile and innovative companies in creating foundations for excellence and growth.
- Application deadline:
- Continuously hiring!
- Work Location:
- Copenhagen, Denmark