Are you interested in working for an innovative, growing technology company? And develop a career in sales?
QualiWare, are looking for a highly motivated, intelligent individual to join our Stockholm office in Gamla Stan to help drive new business sales.You have a few years of experience within software sales with good results. In this role, your focus will be on processing new customers and business opportunities in combination with working with an existing customer base. You are responsible for creating customer contacts and qualifying leads and also participating in the entire sales process. You will be active in planning your work and take part in formulating strategies for developing and creating new customer relationships.
In order to succeed in the role it is important that you are committed, motivated, goal oriented, but above all persistent. You have been working with sales for a number of years, know what it takes to succeed and want to develop a career within B2B sales.
- A company that is in growth
- Skilled colleagues to collaborate with and learn from
- A company in the forefront of its area
- Central office in the middle of town
- An established company on the market
We are looking for you who:
- Have a previous experience with software sales
- Have been working with B2B sales for a couple of years
- Is persistent, goal oriented and enjoy doing business
- Has the ability to create value for the customer
- Drives the customer and cooperation forward
In this recruitment we work with Björn Bergström, senior recruitment consultant at XLNT Search. You will reach Björn at email@example.com alternatively on +46 70 27 06 81. Selection is ongoing and we look forward to your application as soon as possible. All applications are handled confidentially.
For a job description in Swedish please visit csjobb.idg.se
- Application deadline:
- Continuously hiring!
- Work Location:
- Stockholm, Sweden