QualiWare, are looking for a highly motivated, intelligent individual to join our London office to help drive new business sales, and support the expansion of QualiWare in Sweden! Role will be based in London with frequent trips to Sweden for customer meetings.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Following up in-bound leads from marketing campaigns and events
- Calling prospective customers
- Managing the sales cycle from initial contact to close
- Qualification of opportunities at each stage of sales cycle
- Commercial negotiations (together with Senior Management)
- Forecasting results to Sales Director
- Working with Swedish Service Delivery team
This is a role for a motivated individual who is looking to further develop a career in B2B technology sales. The successful candidate will be trained in consultative sales processes and techniques, and will learn about enterprise architecture, business process management, quality and compliance.
The right candidate will also be able to:
- Maintain, develop and expand the relationships with our existing clients, including those relationships that may need mending, as well as engage prospective customers that have yet to know our services
- Build personal and professional rapport with prospective clients, where it already exists and establish rapport where it doesn’t
Skills & Competencies:
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Good communication skills
- Swedish language preferred
- Target driven
- Self-motivated, persistent
- Ability to think and react quickly
- Confident and able to deal with senior decision-makers
2 years experience in a B2B sales role would be preferred but not essential.
An IT background is preferred but not essential. Furthermore, knowledge of, or experience in any of the following areas will be advantageous: business process improvement; enterprise architecture; business architecture; governance, risk & compliance; quality management.
Full time position with performance related bonuses/commission.