QualiWare ApS is looking for an IT Administrator located in Farum, Denmark – is that you?
Founded in 1991 in Denmark, QualiWare is a global business modelling software and consultancy provider. Our purpose is to provide products and services that help our customers succeed in a dynamic market environment with Enterprise Architecture, Quality Management, Business Process Management and Optimization initiatives.
IT Administrator as part of the Service Delivery team
The Service Delivery team is responsible for delivering service to QualiWare customers and the QualiWare organization. The team holds several positions for Solution Architects and one IT Administrator. Together the team delivers services and solutions internally and externality worldwide, covering many time zones.
QualiWare is a Danish originated, and owned, company that produce an IT product used for modelling enterprises. The product is sold all over the world, and the customers are anything from small companies to large global enterprises. QualiWare delivers the product installed on-premise or in QualiCloud. QualiCloud can be offered both in our own hosting environment or in Azure. Furthermore, the Service Delivery hold responsibility for the internal IT infrastructure.
QualiWare was ISO 27001 certified in early 2019. Our IT contributes significantly to this with well-managed - and continuous developing processes.
- Internal IT infrastructure covering both remote sites and worldwide VPN connections
- A professional data center based on VMware
- QualiCloud operated by QualiWare’s own infrastructure
- QualiCloud operated in Azure
- IT infrastructure is managed according to ITIL, GDPR and ISO 27001
IT policies based on ISO 27001
- Service availability, meaning that our employees and customers can perform their duties
- Confidentiality, ensuring that the cyber-attacks do not hit QualiWare’s IT infrastructure
- Integrity, ensuring that QualiWare’s company data can be trusted
- Continuous development, to ensure state of the art infrastructure
Technologies and systems
- Bitdefender antivirus and malware – both endpoints and servers
- Microsoft technologies (e.g. Exchange, Office, VSTS, Visual Studio, etc.)
- Infrastructure with subnetwork, access points, firewalls, AD, Exchange, etc.
- Windows 10-based endpoints
- 24/7 support (dashboards, systems, alarm handling, tickets by employees, etc.). The central IT management system is Spiceworks
- Service points (employee access management, antivirus and malware protection, systems malfunctioning, etc.)
- Patch management (patch management on all devices and systems e.g. security)
- HW replacement cycle
What do we expect from our new colleague?
- Relevant IT - or information education
- VMware certification
- Other relevant certifications
Experience from IT administration
- Managing professional data centers
- Management of VMware and Microsoft technologies
- Management of antivirus and malware in a professional setup with staging
- Supporting a development team with development needs
- Outsourcing parts of the IT infrastructure
- Experience with Network/Firewall configuration
- Strong analytical skills are highly required as the IT infrastructure is advanced and as root cause of problems often can be hard to find
- Service-minded, as IT is considered a service for the employees
- Strong communication skills, as the solution is often identified together with other employees or teams
- A flexible and proactive mindset when it comes to solving technical challenges
- Capability of handling support cases. Sometimes they can take a long time
- Ability to keep calm when emergencies occur
- Ability to handle many simultaneous cases
- A mindset for identifying solutions that comply with strict timelines and the current technology base
- Fluent in Danish (spoken and written)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
If you are interested in the position, please contact Service Delivery Manager Claus Pedersen at +45 2075 3685 or firstname.lastname@example.org
QualiWare will keep the position open until we find the right candidate, so do not hesitate and apply today!
- Application deadline:
- Continuously hiring!
- Work Location:
- Copenhagen, Denmark